The Official Swedish News & Current Affairs Review

An ongoing review of news reporting, politics and current events that affect daily life in Sweden, as well as comments on world events. Commentary will be posted in both English and Swedish.

En löpande granskning av nyhetsrapportering, politik och aktuella frågor som påverkar vardagslivet i Sverige, samt kommentarer på världsfrågor. Synpunkterna kommer att skrivas på både svenska och engelska.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

After a month's absence during which I pulled myself together and ploughed through the mountain of work I had to do, I am now able to begin posting on a regular basis again. I have compiled a list of things that have been annoying me over the past few weeks and shall be venting at length in the coming days. Weatherwise, the Swedish summer has arrived several months early, so I wait with bated breath to see what the actual summer will be like. I predict rain and thunderstorms, but I have no crystal ball, so we'll just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home